1. Kiwi Car Parts only accept returns within 7 days of receipt of all items. If ordered within 7 days item(s) may be returned for store credit.
2. Items MUST be new, unopened, and in their original packaging (undamaged).
If upon inspection the item is not found to be in the original condition the buyer will be required to pay for return postage costs and the item will be sent back at the buyer's expense.
3. Customer pays return shipping on all returns unless otherwise instructed by Kiwi Shop Online LTD.
4. Non-faulty Products returned/Orders cancelled will require Goods Return Authority, must be in re-saleable condition, and will be subject to a minimum 20% restocking fee.
5. Original shipping charges are not refundable and customer pays return shipping.
6. Orders over 7 days and products which have been used/installed are non-returnable. We do not take any responsibilities if item is not suitable for your particular case. Some items may required skills how to use or install, in this case you might need refer to professionals when applicable.
7. If item is faulty it will be either repaired or replaced.
8. Electrical items are non-returnable.
9. We do not provide a refund for the change of mind.
10. If an item you have purchased is not suitable and you wish to exchange for a different model, you will need to send the original item back to us and purchase the correct model from our store, then we will issue a refund. There are going to be 2 separate transactions.
11. The Buyer must check the item(s) upon delivery and report any transit damage or faults by email within 24hrs of receiving the item.
Kiwi Car Parts reserves the right to refuse courier claims that are made after this time frame. Please inspect the goods prior to signing for them as if goods are signed for ‘in good order’ we are not able to make a claim with the courier.
12. Contact must be made directly with Kiwi Car Parts for approval prior to returning goods under warranty, reference number will be required as proof of purchase. Photos, videos or other forms of fault evidence may also be requested from the Buyer.
13. Kiwi Car Parts will replace or repair the product where possible and Refunds will only be offered where a replacement of a similar model is not available. Original courier charges are non-refundable. Refunds will not be considered after the item has been used, if the buyer simply changes their mind or if the item is not “what you expected.''
14. Products must be returned with all accessories including their original packing materials, cartons and boxes.
15. The Buyer has the responsibility and expense of sending back any faulty product to Kiwi Car Parts. Kiwi Car Parts is liable for sending the repaired item or replacement back to the Buyer, except in the case that the returned item is tested and found not faulty or not in the same condition that the buyer reported. In which case, the buyer will be required to pay for return postage costs and the item will be sent back at the buyer's expense.
16. Warranties are not transferable and valid in New Zealand only.
Kiwi Shop Online
PO Box 40554
Postage costs for returning items will be at your own expense.