How long is my order processing time?
Kiwi Car Parts aim to process and ship your order as quickly as possible (within 2-3 days after the payment is cleared), however, processing times may increase occasionally when there is especially heavy demand and around holiday dates.
What are shipping terms on a purchase order within New Zealand?
For all New Zealand orders 1-5 days are estimated for delivery.
All orders are posted Monday - Friday. We do not ship orders over the Weekend and Public Holidays.
How long does it take for Australian orders to be delivered?
For all Australian orders 5-10 days are estimated for delivery.
However, for some areas it might take up to 20 working days or more - please allow for this when making your purchase.
All orders are posted Monday - Friday. We do not ship orders over the Weekend and Public Holidays.
Warranty & Returns
What is the return and exchange policy?
1. Kiwi Car Parts only accept returns within 7 days of receipt of all items. If ordered within 7 days item(s) may be returned for store credit.
2. Items MUST be new, unopened, and in their original packaging (undamaged).
If upon inspection the item is not found to be in the original condition the buyer will be required to pay for return postage costs and the item will be sent back at the buyer's expense.
3. Customer pays return shipping on all returns unless otherwise instructed by Kiwi Shop Online LTD.
4. Non-faulty Products returned/Orders cancelled will require Goods Return Authority, must be in re-saleable condition, and will be subject to a minimum 20% restocking fee.
5. Original shipping charges are not refundable and customer pays return shipping.
6. Orders over 7 days and products which have been used/installed are non-returnable. We do not take any responsibilities if item is not suitable for your particular case. Some items may required skills how to use or install, in this case you might need refer to professionals when applicable.
7. If item is faulty it will be either repaired or replaced.
8. Electrical items are non-returnable.
9. We do not provide a refund for the change of mind.
10. If an item you have purchased is not suitable and you wish to exchange for a different model, you will need to send the original item back to us and purchase the correct model from our store, then we will issue a refund. There are going to be 2 separate transactions.
11. The Buyer must check the item(s) upon delivery and report any transit damage or faults by email within 24hrs of receiving the item. Kiwi Car Parts reserves the right to refuse courier claims that are made after this time frame. Please inspect the goods prior to signing for them as if goods are signed for ‘in good order’ we are not able to make a claim with the courier.
12. Contact must be made directly with Kiwi Car Parts for approval prior to returning goods under warranty, reference number will be required as proof of purchase. Photos, videos or other forms of fault evidence may also be requested from the Buyer.
13. Kiwi Car Parts will replace or repair the product where possible and Refunds will only be offered where a replacement of a similar model is not available. Original courier charges are non-refundable. Refunds will not be considered after the item has been used, if the buyer simply changes their mind or if the item is not “what you expected.''
14. Products must be returned with all accessories including their original packing materials, cartons and boxes.
15. The Buyer has the responsibility and expense of sending back any faulty product to Kiwi Car Parts. Kiwi Car Parts is liable for sending the repaired item or replacement back to the Buyer, except in the case that the returned item is tested and found not faulty or not in the same condition that the buyer reported. In which case, the buyer will be required to pay for return postage costs and the item will be sent back at the buyer's expense.
16. Warranties are not transferable and valid in New Zealand only.
Kiwi Shop Online
PO Box 40554
Postage costs for returning items will be at your own expense.
What are sales terms and conditions?
Kiwi Car Parts ship goods with Overnight Courier across New Zealand. Orders may take 1-2 business days to process before it's shipped.
Rural deliveries will take longer in some areas
Transit times do not include Public Holidays
Deliveries are only made on business days, not weekends.
Orders are delivered using courier and require a signature upon delivery so they can be tracked, courier and non-signature option is also available for some products. We only deliver to residential or business addresses. If you order goods with signature delivery, please ensure you have your order delivered to an address where someone is available to sign for it. A Card To Call might be left if your parcel needed a signature and you were unavailable to sign, we couldn’t gain access to your delivery address, or we didn’t feel it was safe to leave it. This card details when the delivery was attempted, the item number and what you need to do to have the items re-delivered.
All emails and questions will be answered between our working hours 0900 to 1700 (GMT+12:00) from Monday to Friday.
We try and respond to emails as soon as possible however due to the high volume of emails our reply may take up to 2-3 working days. We endeavour to reply to all emails, in the event that you have not received a response within 3 working days please check your junk box, spam & pop-up filters.
Contact Email address: email@example.com
Although we do our best to ensure prices stated in our store are accurate, errors can occur from time to time. Where a pricing error occurs (subject to applicable law that cannot be excluded), we will not be bound by the incorrect pricing stated, and reserve the right to cancel your purchase.
Questions and Answers
Why should I get a new car stereo?
Sound and features are the two best reasons for getting a new car stereo. Aftermarket car stereos typically have more powerful amplifiers and better sound-shaping controls than factory stereos. And you'll find plenty of cool features, like Bluetooth® and smartphone compatibility, USB and aux inputs, touchscreen controls, navigation, satellite radio compatibility, and much more, depending on the type and model of car stereo you buy.
Will a new car stereo work with my smartphone?
One of the most exciting things about new car stereos is the way that they integrate with your smartphone. Almost all models offer USB connection to your phone, letting you access your music files or other stored media from both iOS and Android devices. And if your new stereo has Bluetooth, you'll be able to access your music or streaming services that way too. One of the coolest recent developments has been in the number of receivers that support the Apple CarPlay and Android Auto interfaces, allowing truly integrated touchscreen operation of many smartphone features.
Do car stereos fit all cars?
Can a car stereo fit every car? Yes, there is a universal car stereo that is formed to fit every car's interiors. We have the best Compatible with Toyota Car stereo online for sale, which can fit easily in your car for both single and double-DIN (Deutch Industri Normen) car stereo.
If the Car Stereo is not powering on?
If your car stereo is not powering on, the first thing you should do is to check its power cable connection. Ensure the power cable is connected firmly in place. If it won’t power on when the power cable is fixed properly, then you’ll need to test whether the power cable is transmitting current. You can use a multimeter to check whether it’s transmitting current. If it’s not, then it’s probably damaged and needs to be replaced with a new cable. In case the power cable is transmitting current and the stereo is not powering on, then check whether its fuse is blown. Check the fuse with a multimeter to see whether or not it’s working. If it is working and the radio won’t power on, then you’ll need to have the stereo checked and repaired.
Is it possible to connect the smartphone with a new car stereo?
Yes, it is possible to connect your phone with the radio. We have the best car stereos for sale online with us. All the models we offer have a USB connection, which lets you stream through your phone's music to your car stereo.
What does 1 DIN and 2 DIN mean in-car radio means ?
A car radio comes in different sizes and settings. DIN means the car stereos size. There can be a single din as well as a double din. Single din car stereo is generally two inches tall, and Double din is four inches tall.
What is the different set of parts inside the car?
There are various types of car parts. Some of the basic and most popular ones include a steering wheel, speedometer, seat belt, gear shift, windshield, headlights and engine to run the car. Various types of car stereo: Android Stereo, Compatible with Toyota size Stereo, VW stereo, 2 Din Car GPS Stereo , 1 Din Car GPS Stereo, VW parts, VW Golf 5 MK5 GTI parts, Golf side mirror glass, VW side mirror, BMW parts, BMW side mirror glass, CarPlay Stereo. PDR Paintless dent repair tools can be used for dent repair work on your car. Nano magic cloth nz can be used for car scratches removal.
What is the total number of parts which a car has?
A normal car can have up to 30,000 total car parts. These parts also have many screws attached to them, making them look large or small in size.
What are all the requirements to service a car?
The servicing of the car is a real factor. A complete and effective service will involve checking all the car systems, change in the engine, and new oil will be added. All the lights will be checked, breaks, cuts and tires will be activated to drive the car in the right motion.
If the car radio won't turn on?
If your car radio doesn’t turn on, the first thing you should check is whether the power cable is properly connected or whether it’s passing current. You can use a multimeter to check whether the power cable is supplying power. In case it’s not, then the power cable is faulty and needs replacement. If its passing current but the radio won’t turn on, then maybe there’s a blown fuse in the radio. Test the fuse with a multimeter. If it’s blown, replace it. If it’s passing current, then your problem might be with the radio and it’ll need repair.
In case the radio is turning on and off, maybe it’s not getting enough current to operate it. If it’s turning off and after bumping off something such as a road bump, then the problem is a loose power connection. Simply fix the cable firmly onto the radio and power source.